a woman went on trial in Australia for pouring petrol on her husband and setting him a light
Love, is a very strong emotion and it is understandable when you love someone and feel that he or she has betrayed that love it can be an emotional roller coaster and many women do not think straight when they believe that their lives and the future that they have created is slipping through their fingers, but killing your spouse is not the way to go about ending the marriage.
If you have never been cheated on then most of us would most probable do not understand the devastation that comes with the knowledge that the person that you love has given themselves to another, especially when there is intimacy involved? How difficult it is to rise above your spouse committing the ultimate betrayal is something that each individual has to deal with in their own way, but I would say murdering another human being is definitely not the way to go.
- Finding Nemo – First Time On Blu-ray TRAILER (2012) – Pixar Movie HD
- Consuming Greek style diet may protect against melanoma
- Samsung scolds by US judge but the trial will proceed
- Gillard urges Europe to stabilise economy
- Customs intercept boat carrying 37 off WA
- MasterChef pop-up restaurant to help charity