Bomb blast in southwestern Pakistan kills 3
QUETTA, Pakistan – A government official says a motorcycle bomb has ripped through a passenger bus in southwest Pakistan,
killing three people and injuring 40 others.
Irfan Shah said the bomb Monday targeted Shiite pilgrims travelling to Iran but hit a local passenger bus instead.
The attack took place in Mastung district in Baluchistan province.
Sunni extremists have carried out scores of attacks on Shiites in Baluchistan in recent years, often as
they travel to Shiite-dominated Iran for pilgrimages.
- Zero Dark Thirty – Kyle Chandler, Jennifer Ehle Interview – Joseph and Jessica (2012) HD
- A Taliban suicide bomber kills six in Pakistan
- New version of computer Flame virus uncovered
- Pakistan girl activist shot by Taliban sparks outrage
- US court has ordered Iran, al-Qaeda to pay $6bn
- Pakistan govt distanced itself from filmmaker bounty
- The West accused Iran of shipping arms to Syria
- Karachi bomb blasts kill 6 people wounded 15
- Iran want West to take action on anti-Islam film
- Thousands of people rallied in Pakistan against US