British mother found boa constrictor in bathroom
A British mother who found a boa constrictor in her bathroom initially thought it was a mouldy banana.
The 28-year-old mother of two toddlers was scrubbing the bathroom in her home in Parkstone, in England’s Dorset county, and noticed “what I thought was a mouldy banana”, reports British daily The Telegraph.
She decided to leave “the mouldy banana”, thinking she’d get to it a little later. But little did she know that decision had put her children in imminent danger.
“Three days later I was bathing my two little ones and wiped around the floor again when I saw that this thing was sticking out more than before, but as I got closer it went back in. I was so shocked, I couldn’t believe it,” Stacey Way told the Telegraph.
“I looked closer and realised that the banana, or now snake, had a mouth.”
Turned out to be a big mouth capable of eating almost anything they can catch and stretch their jaws around to swallow.
Native to the Americas, boa constrictors often grow up to four metres long.
“Now I think I’m seeing snakes everywhere,” Way told the Telegraph, later adding, “I don’t mind snakes from a distance, but not in my bathroom.”
The snake was removed by a reptile centre.
- ‘Naked and Afraid’ — Snake Eats Producer’s Foot [GRAPHIC PHOTOS]
- The Sorcerer And The White Snake Movie CLIP #1 (2011) – Jet Li Movie HD
- The Sorcerer And The White Snake TV SPOT #1 (2011) – Jet Li Movie HD
- Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away TV SPOT – What If? (2012) – James Cameron Produced Movie HD
- 3 British held over stabbing death of soldier in Cyprus
- 3 IRA suspects arrested over prison officer killing
- British in missiles-to-Iran case to enter new plea
- UK Protesters bash Britain’s austerity drive
- Japanese – British duo win Nobel for stem cell research
- British finance minister warns of welfare cuts