Customs intercept boat carrying 37 off WA
A BOAT carrying 37 passengers has been intercepted off Western Australia‘s coast.
Australian Customs and Border Protection said they intercepted a “suspected irregular entry vessel” east of Scott Reef this afternoon.
“Initial indications suggest there are 37 passengers and one crew member on board,” Border Protection said in a statement.
The passengers will be taken to Christmas Island where they will undergo security, health and identity checks
- Finding Nemo – First Time On Blu-ray TRAILER (2012) – Pixar Movie HD
- Consuming Greek style diet may protect against melanoma
- Samsung scolds by US judge but the trial will proceed
- Gillard urges Europe to stabilise economy
- MasterChef pop-up restaurant to help charity
- a woman went on trial in Australia for pouring petrol on her husband and setting him a light