Learning that Russia is sending attack helicopter to Bashar Al-Assad’s murderous regime
The people of Syria must be going through the nightmare of their life, learning that Russia is sending attack helicopter to Bashar Al-Assad’s murderous regime. This is no cause for concern as stated by Hilary Clinton, this is an outrage.
Russia has been a member of the United Nation Security Council and is one of its permanent members. As such Russia is well aware of the criteria and aims of the UN which is the protection of international security, human rights and achievement of world peace, just to name of few of its responsibilities. As a permanent member Russia should be bound by the ideology of the UN and not be undertaking solitary actions such as selling any weapons to countries that is abusing human rights protocol.
They must be patently aware that selling attack helicopters to Bashar regime can only escalate the war against the Syrian people and Russia should be ashamed of their actions. Russia cannot be naive to believe that the arms that they are selling to Syria are going to be used solely on so-called anti-government dissidents, what utter rubbish.
- BUCKWILD Show Will Live On In Davy Crockett Territory
- Remembrance day remembering the sacrifice
- Baby Box Drop off point for unwanted babies
- UK charged a British man with taking hostages in Syria
- Police investigate two in journalist kidnapping
- UN says Number of hungry down to 868 million
- Tensions are growing after Turkey military vote
- Four Nigerian UN peacekeepers killed in Darfur
- Two car bombs exploded killing dozens in Syria
- 17 killed in Syria five children among the dead