New Orleans police issue warrant for Cuba Gooding Jr
NEW Orleans police say an arrest warrant has been issued for actor Cuba Gooding Jr after an incident at a Bourbon Street bar.
Police said in a news release that a bartender told officers that Gooding, who won an Oscar for his role in Jerry Maguire, was there at 3am on Tuesday when he became upset with other patrons who started asking him to take photographs with them.
The bartender told officers that Gooding pushed her after she asked him to calm down, and again after she told him he needed to leave and the police had been called.
Gooding left the bar before police arrived. Police issued an arrest warrant for municipal battery, a misdemeanour.
Gooding’s publicist declined to comment. The actor is in New Orleans filming The Butler, a movie about a White House butler who serves eight American presidents.
- Lil Wayne Tramples American Flag
- Mannie Fresh: Record Labels Will Be Gone in 20 Years
- Mannie Fresh: We Have Gay Gangsters in New Orleans
- The Last Exorcism Featurette – Shooting In New Orleans (2013) – Ashley Bell Sequel HD
- Turk Drops 1st Track Off Post-Prison Mixtape
- Turk Drops First Music Video After 9 Years In Prison
- Dee-1 On Difference Between Spirituality and Religion
- Seven wounded in grenade attack on Kenyan church
- 3 IRA suspects arrested over prison officer killing
- Prison guard slain in gun ambush in Northern Ireland