‘Take That’ Singer Gary Barlow and wife lose baby
British musician Gary Barlow and his wife Dawn say their daughter was stillborn, and are asking for privacy “at this painful time”.
In a statement released on Monday, the couple said they were devastated by the loss of Poppy Barlow, who was delivered stillborn on Saturday.
They said their focus is “on giving her a beautiful funeral and loving our three children with all our hearts”.
The couple has a son and two daughters.
Barlow, a member of Take That and judge of British TV talent show The X Factor, was organiser of June’s huge Buckingham Palace concert celebrating the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
Take That had been rumoured to be among the acts performing at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics on Sunday.
- The Green mile actor Michael Clarke Duncan dies at 54
- Elvis Presley memorabilia including undies go on sale
- US isn’t safe says Halle Berry in bid to move to France
- Batman’s Dark Knight Rises bump from No.1 by Bourne Legacy
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt not getting married this weekend
- Nivea, Rihanna too naughty for family image
- The charges against Cuba Gooding Jr has been dropped
- Decision on Michael Jackson’s children to be made by Court
- New Orleans police issue warrant for Cuba Gooding Jr
- Singer Chris Brown injured in brawl