The government ambitious electronic surveillance plans
The government ambitious electronic surveillance plans unveil in which all e-mails and phone call details will be logged is yet another trumped-up system to intrude into our private lives. I was under the impression that the UK is a democracy and I did not use my vote to leave a democratic society for a police state.
How rich of them to state that if we are concerned about intrusion into our lives then we are either criminals or conspiracy theorist. That statement is downright deplorable, when did it become a criminal offence to be concerned with intrusion into our privacy.
The vast majority of people have no problems in proposal to tackle crime and criminal elements. However, no government should have the power to intrude into our daily lives or to eavesdrop on personal and private conversation. They already have the power to see a warrant from the court if they suspect that an individual or a group is undertaking criminal or terrorist activities. This proposal takes away the decision from the judicial system and put it into the hands of untrustworthy government officials and that cannot be right for democracy
- George Michael — Airlifted to Hospital After Car Crash in UK
- Man of Steel UK SPOT – Aspire (2013) – Russell Crowe, Henry Cavill Movie HD
- Natural Black embarks on UK leg tour
- After Earth UK SPOT – Refuge (2013) – Will Smith Post-Apocalyptic Movie HD
- The Conjuring Official UK Trailer (2013) – Patrick Wilson Horror Movie HD
- Much Ado About Nothing UK TRAILER 1 (2013) – Nathan Fillion, Amy Acker Movie HD
- Anthony B Cancels European Club Tour
- The Great Gatsby UK TRAILER (2013) Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan Movie HD
- HALLE BERRY PREGNANT!
- Star Trek Into Darkness UK TV SPOT #1 (2013) – Chris Pine Movie